It seems that I am on a bit of a blog Hiatus! I have not written or read in oh say about 2 weeks-ish. SO Sorry! Just been super super busy busy! Here are some highlights as of late:
- Obsessed with Carrie Underwood's "Good Girl" song & video! For reals. Now if some of my friends would take her advice..we'd have a winner! :)
- Been super busy working, babysitting and wedding consulting! HOLY MOLY! I have weddings April 28, May 5 & May 12. Do NOT come to me about wedding stuff after that, I will be fried!
- Last weekend went to a 5yr old bday party. It was a dress up diva party. I was
- There may be exciting news after this weekend. Don't want to give away too much, in case it doesn't happen. It has nothing to do with a boy and it is not about me.
- I'm on a quest for some "gently used" Lilly Pulitzer items. Size 8 in most cases. If it's a dress it needs to have sleeves. Or atleast something I put a cardigan over to wear to the office. If you know where I can find some or have some you want to weed out of your closet, I'm interested! :)
- Anybody else going to watch the Pretty Little Liars season finale & Switched at Birth Season Finale next week? I'm obsessed.
- Also, still really into Idol. Love Skylar, Jessica and Colton. Apparently Jermaine had some sketch history and has been asked to leave the show.. that will be revealed tonight.
- I've started working with Middle Schoolers at church. Not sure if I've bitten off more than I can chew or not yet. They are mostly sweet though! :)
- No news on the boy front. Moving on...
- Don't forget to wear your green Friday (if you have to work) & Saturday! :D
Have a lovely day!! Miss you all dearly! :) I'll be back with more inspirational/motivational fluff in a few days.. or weeks.. or whenver! :)