Friday, January 3, 2014

Year in Review

I realize I'm a little late to the game but let's recap 2013...

January
Lost my job with corporate insurance company, but 21 days later got an even better job!


February
Went on my first business trip, and it was to my favorite city... NASHVILLE!
Where I met SiriusXM DJ Storme Warren and the band Parmalee!


 



March
Celebrated one year of togetherness with the love of my life!



April
Had matching Easter outfits! :)


Saw one of our favorites, Chris Young in concert!


Will surprised me with tickets to see MY IDOL.. Carrie Underwood!


May
My photoshoot at Columbia College was published.... #modelingcareer


Will got his new truck!


We took a day trip to Charleston and hung out with my cousin Maddison!


Went on a business trip to New Braunfels, Texas for the first time and saw gigantic cactus!


June 
We drank our weight in these this summer...


July
Celebrated this little one's first birthday!


Then celebrated my 27th birthday with a pair of diamond earrings & our friends from TX!


My parents hosted two girls for the SC Jr. Miss Program! Chase & Peyton are amazing girls!


August
Graduated from Columbia College with a Masters in Organizational Change and Leadership!



September
We spent a long Labor Day weekend in Nashville, TN! Two trips to Nashville in one year! Yes!
 

Threw mom a surprise 60th Birthday party!


Went to a few USC games this season!


Dad had a total hip replacement! Came through with flying colors!


October
Went to Oklahoma for business...


While I was there got to see our family friends who live in Tulsa!


We went to the fair and ate plenty of fried goodies!


Celebrated Will's 31st birthday!


Went to Greenwood to see Chase perform as the lead in Grease!


November
Went to Winthrop's Homecoming!


I did the Whole30 diet... a jump start to a new diet in 2014!?


Enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with family! 


December
Enjoyed many Christmas festivities!!




 

 Celebrated my grandmothers 91st birthday!


Had a wonderful blessed Christmas with too many undeserved gifts! :)


We certainly had a memorable 2013.... may 2014 bring more memories, health, and happiness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment