Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tis the Season to be Busy

We are less than a week away from Christmas Eve/Day which may explain why I haven't updated in nearly 2 weeks. Is it just me or did this Christmas season FLY by?? It was like Thanksgiving happened and now BOOM Christmas!

I've been so busy with cookie swaps, shopping, wrapping, a little more decorating, attending Christmas events and keeping up with the everyday tasks (ie. work and laundry) that blogging totally slipped my mind. However, running here there and yonder and being so busy is why Christmas Calories don't count! :)

I wanted to share a few things I've been up to:

We braved the elements to watch the town Christmas parade. It was the nastiest day! Freezing, drizzling mess!! But I don't miss the parade... it's just not Christmas if you don't go! I had on multiple layers and the tailgate umbrellas were the trick!

 

This is my 3rd and FINAL tree this year! It has all my "old" ornaments on it. Some from childhood and some snowman from my tree I had when I was in high school. It's always fun to unwrap the ornaments and remember where they came from. I did get the star at Walmart, made a new bow topper and the stocking was a Carolina Pottery find when I bought the other ornaments for the living room tree. I am going to be so sad when these trees have to come down on the 30/31st. I love coming home every evening and turning them on! It just makes the house so spirited!  
 

Yesterday at work we had our Christmas lunch and exchanged gifts. I made these cute little treats for everyone in my office. It was a just a little something to spread some Christmas cheer! M&Ms and Jesus... what more do you need?
 

Finally, I guess this is our "official" Christmas picture of 2013. We haven't taken any others.. maybe this weekend when we are celebrating Christmas with my family we will get another one. Hopefully outside... anyways, Merry Christmas! Love, Morgan & William
 

Stay Lovely...



























No comments:

Post a Comment