Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: MileyBelle Edition

Hi All!

It's been awhile since I've done a blog hop... can't keep up with blogging enough to hop! :) Anyways, I thought on this Semi-Wordless Wednesday I'd share a few pics of my 4-legged furry child! :)

Old pic-- Love her Scruffy Puppy Style

"Um seriously mom? Another Picture?"

She LOVES her ball!

Pillow stealer!

I don't even know how she got in this position!

My favorite picture of her!

This is how she feels about me when I take her to the Vet.

Love her Duck!

Always has to have that head propped on something!

Beach Schnauzer! :)





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww he is so cute! makes me want to go watch Lady & the Tramp, lol! Such a precious little guy :) xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete