Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting Excited


Hello Lovelies!

Well it's an exciting week for sure!! I feel like besides graduation I have waited all summer for this week!! 2 exciting things are happening!!

1. The start of football season!
I keep telling Will if he will put a ring on it then I'll break down and buy one of these yard flags!! ;)  In all seriousness though I love the next four months and one of the main reasons is because there is weekly excitement with football!! Unfortunately, I am only going to one USC game this season and definitely not getting to go see the Tigers play either! :( Here are a couple of throw back pics from past seasons! :)
Shout out to the lovely ladies in these pics! Lisa (left) is getting married this weekend & Heather (practically my sister) is a nurse in NC. I haven't seen either in a few months! Miss them both!

There are certainly some cute gameday outfits this year! Here are a few of my favorites that I've seen online!
Clemson Chevron Gameday Skirt
Skirt from Cocobella Boutique in Greenville
Dress from WISH Boutique in Columbia


Ok, the 2nd exciting thing this week would be... OUR TRIP TO NASHVILLE!!
Pretty excited to spend a few days in my favorite city with my favorite person!! A few things we have planned are:
-Backstage Tour of the Opry
-Backstage Tour of the Ryman
-Nashville Shores Waterpark
-Shakespeare in Centennial Park
-Country Music Hall of Fame to see Carrie, Reba and Nashville the show exhibits! 
-Bar hopping
-Pub crawling
-Having an awesome time!
There will be lots of picture taking and a long detailed blog post upon my return!

Be lovely,

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment