Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Y'all!

It has been a while since I've updated. Not because I haven't wanted to...I've just felt uninspired and that all my post were becoming were photo dumps, weekend updates, and unimportant garbage. I also feel like nobody is reading this little ditty.

I've been on blogger everyday reading my normal blogs I keep up with and looking for a few new blogs to follow. I've found a couple of good ones I think! That being said, I really want to try to gain back an audience and bring this blog back from the grave.

I feel like if I do, something exciting will happen to me. Probably not.. but alas this is a try.

I know I said I would update about our trip to Nashville, however, that would just be a photo dump. So.. if you really want to see how it was visit my album on Facebook. There you can scroll through over 100 pictures. It was a great trip that was much deserving and we had fun together. It was a nice get away that we needed after a long spring and summer with not much time off of work and school.

It's been a busy fall so far! We planned and executed my mom's surprise 60th birthday party, we attended Will's cousin's beautiful wedding, weathered my dad's total hip replacement (which went very well and he's pretty much back up and running, not literally), attended Will's family reunion, I took a trip with work to Tulsa, OK, we've watched a TON of football ( & gone to a few USC games), new seasons of our favorite shows are back, & we've decorated for my favorite season/holidays!

Next we are gearing up for Will's birthday in less than a week! Eek! My old man will be 31! I met him when he was 29... how did so much time go by already?? We are keeping it low key this year... last year was a big surprise party! This year is just having a few friends over to grill and watch the USC game. Birthdays have always been made a big deal in my family and I intend on continuing the tradition! SO a celebration of some sort was in order!

 One of the new blogs I'm following is I Wore Yoga Pants to Work. This 20-something chick is hilarious and the title of her blog alone is what attracted me. I may be guilty of the same "crime." Although she states in her "about me" section that she actually IS allowed to wear said yoga pants... I'm not. :)

I'm also now following The Reedy Review who is originally from Columbia, and now living in Greenville.

Anyways, it's Friday y'all and that means a link up. So I think I'll link up with Whit @ the previously mentioned I Wore Yoga Pants to Work for her #backthatazzup Friday!
Here is what you do:

The purpose: To start our weekend with some fantastic jams.
The station that inspired it: "Back That Azz Up" on Pandora Radio.
The rules: Link your jams up and have a jam sesh with all of us!

Click here for a tutorial on how to embed a song in your post.

Happy Friday!
Grab a button, pick your jam, link up and let's get this weekend started off on the right foot!
I wore yoga pants

This week's jam: ROAR by Katy Perry! Approriate since the Clemson Tigers are going to (hopefully) whip up on some FL Seminoles tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. This song is so so so catchy!!! I didn't want to like it, and then I did. Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete