Time for another Confessional Friday Link Up with the lovely Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition. This is like therapy for me I swear! :)
1. I'm going on a date tonight with the guy from the last post. :) We are going on a REAL date. This is my first TRUE date in like over a year. A little nervous and a LOT excited! Dinner & the ballet here we come! :)
I think it's pretty amazing that a moncho manly firefighter will take a girl he's somewhat interested in to the ballet. I mean we aren't even in a relationship, to me going to the ballet is something only husbands who are trying to make up for something they did wrong go to the ballet! But I'll take it.
2. I might have spent some $$ on a new outfit for the aforementioned event.. eh. a girl needs a new dress and pair of heels every now and then. There was an occasion... this rarely happens, I took advantage! I'll post pics... maybe...
3. I cheated on my hairdresser Monday night. I had a date with a box of color. Yep, I did it. I haven't colored my hair on my own since college and that was one of those "hey let's color our hair" deals you have when your bored on the weekends with hall mates. However, I think it turned out rather well & I'm not really afraid of the box any more. & actually I didn't use a box. I went to Sally & bought Ion color and dilute, mixed it in a bowl myself and put it all over my head with yellow cleaning gloves. Lord. It was scary. But all is well, the roots have been absolved and I like being a brunette.. for now. :)
4. I also bought new make up this week. Getting new make up is beyond exciting to me. I can't wait to play!
5. I have yet to post any pics (as promised) on the blog of my Christmas decor. This weekend.. maybe.
6. I don't want to buy Christmas presents. Call me Scrooge or the Grinch or whatever, but I just don't know what to get people and the traffic and the lines and the this and the that... I mean seriously. I've got to get it figured out pretty soon what I'm going to go get because my time is running OUT!! AHHHH!
7. I have a hard time telling people no. I'm now house sitting next week with 2 dogs on top of everything else crazy going on like. Christmas, work stuff, moving at work, etc. etc. Got to learn the word NO. But hopefully the extra moo-la will motivate me to Christmas shop.. for other people, not myself. Repeat. NOT MYSELF!
8. My DVR stays about 92% full ALL.THE.TIME. I have a problem.
9. It's a running joke with people at work and my family that I don't cook. That was brought to my attention multiple times over the past couple weeks. I should probably work on that. My domestic skills are lacking.
10. This better be a great weekend because I have so much fun stuff planned. No headaches, drama or inconveniences need to occur. Please and thank you.