Friday, December 2, 2011

Confessional Friday {Link Up}

Hello!

Today I'm linking up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday. I've been following her blog since January & just love her wit! :) She's precious! Anyways! Thought I'd join up! Sometimes it's nice to have a good public confession!



1. I'm officially Christmas obsessed. Christmas songs 24/7. Country Christmas especially. hey you only get 25 days to listen to it out of 365. I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. & Side note to this confession: I like sad, melodramatic, and slightly depressing Christmas songs and I'm ok with that!

2. I'm totally over the Clemson/Carolina, ACC vs. SEC rivalry. It's freakin football we do NOT need to have world war 3 over social media over it. geezus.

3. I refuse to turn my heat on for long periods of time or above 64-66 degrees. So I may or may not sleep with a heating pad at my feet. & I'm pretty sure I left it on the Tuesday. All day. Thank God I came home to a house that didn't burn down. woopsie!

4. I had a bad day on Thanksgiving which resulted in a bad attitude and being kinda a sour person to be around. Sorry. It happens, hate it was on a day where I was around 11 other people in my family. Hopefully Christmas will be different, but not making promises.

5. I've been "talking" to a guy for about a month now. I kinda like him. I feel like I'm "out of his league," yet I feel like a snobby witch with a B for saying that. He's very sweet & I'm enjoying getting to know him and being his friend. Lord we shall see where this one goes....Semi-related to this confession: my year of taking time to be single and do my thang is nearly OVER! One month to go! Can't believe I made it. But now that I've done it, not sure I want a relationship again. I like the single gig!

6. I have a girl crush on Lady Gaga.. her body is rockin. She looks like a freak but she's got a great body. Not to skinny, just enough meat on the bones and enough curve.

7. I need to quit eating like I haven't had food in weeks and get back on the workout wagon. After Christmas... promise. :)

8. Wish I had more blog followers so please follow if you've hopped over here through the link up! ;)

Have a great weekend!
Much Love! <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow!! I love Gaga too! She's crazy but you gotta give her props for wearing what she does and acting like she does.

    Cute blog:)
    I'll follow for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wesley! I can't find your blog!!! Can you send me the link? It says you are private & I want to follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete