Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday - - S'mores!

Welcome to Wednesday! :) I'm going to attempt to be Semi-Wordless... something I rarely am.. but I learned that August 10th is National S'Mores day!! I know it's a few days away, but I thought I'd give you a few pictures (again from Pinterest) of S'more creations to put you in the mood and give you some ideas to make for the day! I see a bad trend... 2 post back to back about food! ;) Enjoy!

Traditional S'more

Peanut Butter S'more

S'more PoPs

S'more Mix

S'more Cupcakes
Source: google.com via Morgan on Pinterest

S'more Cookies

Crescent S'more

S'more Bars

A great idea for party/wedding favors!

Don't know about ya'll, but now I definitely want some S'mores!





Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. OMGossh YUM :-)
    New follower over from Semi Wordless Wed!
    Hope you have time to check my blog out too over @
    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you had me at chocolate! giggle...these pictures are making me drool! Ha, even just bought myself some Mallomars right now!

    Lovely to meet you! Stopped by via FF&P Wordless Wednesday! Feel free to stop over via our blog Glamourville and say hiya!!! :D

    http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never thought to use a PB cup instead of the Hershey's chocolate. That's a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete