Monday, August 1, 2011

Misc. Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Oh. My. Goodness. It's August! How did that happen? I swear it was just freezing cold and snowy in January and not its hot and humid and AUGUST!! Where did the summer go? And can fall hurry up and arrive?? I think my least favorite months of the year are Aug. & Sept. because it's hotter than I think it should be, school starts back, football hasn't gone full blast yet, and oh yea did I mention it's HOT?

Weekend Recap:
-babysat Friday night
-escaped the heat and floated in the lake Saturday
-got the iPhone 4 :D
-Church, errands, and a shower for a friend on Sunday

Week Ahead:
-crazy busy at work (love being so busy & loving my job!)
-HOA meeting where I will more than likely inherit the role of Prez. :/
-babysitting
-BEACH BOUND with besties from College! :D
-very little time for blogging.. but I'll do my best! :) Clearly, not on my normal game, I'm just now doing the Monday blog at 10:14pm.. super.

Misc. Fact About Me:
I NEVER Rarely, leave the house sans makeup. I did this weekend (to go to Walmart) & ran into someone I wouldn't ever want to run into w/o make up. Awesome. Lesson Learned.

Other Randomness:
A current trend that seems to be happening to me is that things that should come easy or be easy are difficult. Annoying. & I am not as tech savvy as someone who is 25 should be.

The past 2 days I have worn toe nail polish. Not proud of that but sometimes you gotta let your toesies air out. They will be painted before I head to Myrtle.

Pinterest should be called Procrasterist! o.m.g.

I bought LOTS of cleaning supplies this weekend... I forgot to buy a maid with them.

I will be sad when fresh fruits and veggies are gone for the season. Can't get enough of SC Peaches!

I do not like encounters with insects and critters. I've had too many for the summer. Dang Mosquitoes.

I'm up to 15 FOLLOWERS!!! :D Thanks so much for following me. I'm enjoying all your blogs as well and blog hopping! Thanks so much for welcoming me into the blog community! 

I need to get back into my routine of going to bed early...starting.. tomorrow.. maybe. :)

Have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Go figure, right? I try to avoid leaving the house without makeup too for that very reason hehe :)

    ReplyDelete