Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

I thought I'd try a new type of post today... Tasty Tuesday! My co-workers and I talk about food about 85% of the time. Seriously, every conversation ends up back on food! Since joining Pinterest I've collected LOTS of yummy food pictures! Some healthy... most that are not. As I  mentioned in my previous post, I have really enjoyed fresh fruits and veggies this summer! Thought I'd take the opportunity to share a few of my favorites that I've found! :)

My 2 favorites are...
Okra! Fried of course...

& Peaches!

I thought the presentation of the following was worth noting! Great ideas for parties!


How creative to put the dressing in the bottom of the cup! No mess and all the doubling dipping you want!

How Southern is THIS??? I'm seriously going to take this to a party at some point!

And of course.. something chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Is the pineapple thing a cheese ball? It would be great for a party!

    ReplyDelete