Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here I Go Again...

        I've done it again! Started a new blog.. I think this is my 4th.. but I've finally landed on the perfect theme, title, colors, layout, quotes, etc. :) I think this blog will finally be the one that will signify all that I'm about and give me space to share all that I love and what I'm into.
       First of all I can't believe I'm about to be 25 & officially in my "mid-twenties!" I hope the 2nd half of the roaring twenties are more exciting than the first, but just as good! :)
Items that will be included in this blog will include but are not limited to the following:
  • fashion
  • cooking/baking/food
  • dating/singledom (I think I just made that word up!)
  • music
  • movies
  • happenings in my life
  • thoughts/rants/raves/venting
  • typical "blog" things
      My last attempt at a blog was really for me to document  my trip to Nashville, TN during the CMA Fest, you can find that here! I still need to finish that blog and tie it up with a nice little bow and then close the book until I eventually, one day, maybe move there! :) That being said, the blog didn't get many followers and I didn't really update it with common blog attributes, but this one will be completely different if I can get enough people to follow! Any help in launching my blog to be read by others besides my friends would be great. I don't really get how people have so many followers! I think I'm just out of the loop!
       I really enjoy reading several blogs from people I have no clue who they are! I have included their links on the left.. I also included some of my close friend's blogs! I look forward to what the second half of my twenties holds and the potential of my 4th (and final.. maybe) blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog layout! Can't wait to read more!!
    p.s. love your new word ;)

    ReplyDelete