Monday, July 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday & Men

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

First edition of Miscellaneous Monday... this one featuring Men of country music! :) Thought I'd post some pics of the men who currently have me drooling at their looks and loving their lyrics!

Luke Bryan
Can't get "Country Girl (Shake it for me)" out of my head & who can resist that smile? Oh wait.. he's married! :/

Jason Aldean
"memory lane up in the headlights, got me reminiscing on some good times..." (also married.. :/)

Chris Young
"Like the magic in your favorite song, You just can't put your finger on, she's got this thing about her." (He's SINGLE!! Anybody have any connections??) When I was in Nashville I was like 5ft from him... should have spoken up!

Keith Urban
"It's gonna be a long hot summer, we should be together..." (Happily married to Nicole Kidman.. but mmm so yummy to look at!)

Blake Shelton
"Red River Blue,God pull me through, I'd walk through fire if that bridge hadn't burned in two..." (Dang it Miranda!)

Jake Owen
"barefoot, blue jean night..." (SINGLE!!! Again.. anyone have connections??)

Scotty McCrerry
"I love you This Big..." (Single, but 17... I don't think that'll work!)

You're welcome for the eye candy! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment