Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Quarter Century

Here's the Birthday Recap:

It was a great one, & I'd like to thank all my family and friends for making it a great one! Friday July 15th was my actual birthday and I started the day off by going to work... I guess that's what happens when your officially an adult, you work on your birhday. Ha! But it was actually fine because my co-workers had a surprise "party" for me and another lady who's bday was Sunday. We had 2 cakes! A yummy pound cake and a chocolate Texas sheet cake. YUM! That was dose of sugar #1. I only worked until noon, then went to lunch with my parents and Riley to Firehouse Subs. Riley took our picture... gotta love the perspective of a four year old.


After lunch, I ran a few errands, like paying the mortgage--dose of reality! Then went with mom and got a manicure! :) That always makes you feel special! When I got back home it wasn't long until Katie came from Rock Hill! We got ready and then headed down town. Heather, my "sissy," came too & brought along the driver! We went to Vista, met up with 2 of my friends from work, Lisa and Grayson. We ate at Liberty's, went to Cupcake, Wet Willies and Blue (dose #2 & 3 of sugar). But apparently my age is telling and we were home by 12:15! Guess that's what happens when you've been up since 5:45! Here are a few pics from the evening!






Sunday, I went to Greenville to visit the fam! Went to California Dreaming, where I endulged in WAY to much food yet again. Salad, prime rib, side of fettichini alfredo, & sweet tea! Then we went down to the main street area and ate at their version of Cupcake, called Chocolate Moose! Yum-O! (Dose #4 of sugar!)It was nice to spend time with both my gmas, my adopted gma (she's a whole post alone, and one day I'll get to it!), my parents, my aunt, uncle and 2 out of 3 of their girls! (Missed you Maddison!-- & sadly I think I'll be saying that a lot in months to come since she'll be a freshman @ CofC this fall!) After all the calorie consuming we walked around down town and to Falls Park! So beautiful and surprisingly not a super hot day! Upper 80s with low humidity, definately a tease for SC in mid-July!






Overall, it was a great birthday, and a great start to 25! I look forward to what this year holds for me and what the second half of my 20's has in store! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment