Thursday, February 2, 2012

V-Day Challenge #4: Love Weddings

Annnnd it's finally Thursday! Praise BE! Kinda missing my normal link ups like "It's OK Thursday" but today's Link up MAY be my favorite thus far! Are you ready?

Valentine’s Day Challenge

Weddings!!
As some of you know I direct and coordinate events and weddings on the side/as a hobby. I have so many coming up! I love helping other people plan that most important day in their lives, but sometimes the single girl in me comes out and wonders when will it EVER be MY turn?!??? ;) WELL, the link up today is giving me the opportunity to post some pictures of ideas I'd LOVE to use in my future fairytale day! 

Now, I like the traditional and formal wedding style, like in a church, with perfect matchy dresses and tuxes with tails etc. but it's really NOT me! I want something that people haven't experienced before. I want people to say, "WOW! That was a fun, unique and beautiful celebration!" Currently I'm obsessed with Peacock feathers, mason jars, hay bails and outdoor spaces! Now, when it's actually my turn sometime in the next century (I hope!) I will have probably changed my mind 10,000 more times! But if I had to pick TODAY,  right this minute these are a few of the things I'd choose! Special thanks to Pinterest for allowing me to plan my non-existent wedding WAY in advance! ;)

The Dress

The Flowers


The Cake



The Toast

The Maids


In any of these colors...


The Setting




The Most Important Part...

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress! But then again, I'm a sucker for lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! Thank you pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous wedding you will have one day!

    Thanks for linking up with us for the Valentine's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! I have that dress pinned too! All of these would be perfect additions to my future wedding! Whoever gets hitched first, we should make a pact to invite each others big day! Yeah?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I just LOVE all the twine. The bouquet is gorgeous, the hay is so creative and the dress is so elegant. All in all, I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of these wedding pins... especially the lace dress. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress!
    I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years but I still love looking at wedding gowns!

    ReplyDelete