Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

Hellllooo Lovies!

It's Thurs-to-the-DAY! Holla! I have a 1/2 day tomorrow so today is my last FULL day of the week! Awesome! :) As I meantioned yesterday I decided not to complete the V-day challenge.. not completeting something I start isn't unusual, and I'm OK with that. So I thought I'd do It's OK Thursday which is by the same chick doing the V-day challege, so there's not technically a link up, but again, It's OK!


Its Ok Thursdays


It's Ok...

...that I didn't go to bed until 12:30 last night because I needed to stay up and watching Idol & some of the season finale of Teen Mom 2.

...that since I watched tv I didn't take a shower until this morning and my hair is a hot mess because I didn't put enough moouse in it to make it stiff curly, so it's just going to be frizzy curly. I'll look like BOZO by 3.

...that I haven't done laundry in a while. Well, I may have done it but I haven't folded it or put it away. I may be being taken over by clothes...I'll get on that ... tonight... maybe...

...that I haven't decorated for V-day. It's normally one of my favs to decorate my house for b/c my kitchen is RED & all the little red hearts and accents look so cute all over the house, but now I feel like once I drag it out I'll have to put it back to put out spring stuff, but the spring stuff doesn't look as cute b/c pastels don't go with a kitchen that's Fire engine red. :/

...that I've fallen off the "yogurt & cheerios for b-fast wagon," the past 2 mornings I've needed FOOD. Like something chewable. & tomorrow I get free Chic-fil-A.

...that I haven't been my usual blogger self this week. Just too busy and too tired at night to get it done. Not too much inspiration either, soooo if you have a topic/suggestion/questions I'll take 'em.

...that I was given a PowerPoint presentation to build for someone else at work & I am ecstatic about manipulating words on a slide... sad.

...that I need a PIN-tervention. I can't quit pinning!!!! It's like crack.

...that I've eaten a fair share of candy this week.

...that I'm kinda excited about V-day, but mostly just to have Monday off work to spend with Firefighter D.

...that I promise to have more interesting post in the coming days.. but maybe not. :)

...that I love you all & think of you often & get excited to read your blogs & what's OK with you!

Have a great Thursday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment