I did however BLOG ALL 5 days this week & I'm anticipating ONE, maybe TWO post over the weekend! & maybe a little blog re-fashioning. (Suggestions welcome!) Be on the lookout, but if it doesn't happen, don't hate! ;)
Let's get to the business @ hand.. which would be the 4th link-up of the week. Does that break some kinda blogging world rule I don't know about? Hope not!
Again, thank you http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ for my free therapy session.
1. I stay up WAY to late on Thursday nights watching Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. Getting up was haaaaaaard.
2. I haven't done a good through and through cleaning of mi casa since, eh sometime right after Thanksgiving, & all the containers from packing lunch this week are piled in my sink. I should probably make cleaning up a priority on Saturday instead of plundering through thrift stores to find items to make stuff I've seen on Pinterest or spending time on the blog. hmmm we shall see....
3. I intend on watching Miss America (Go Bree Boyce, Miss SC!) Saturday night (I WAS a pageant girl, now I just enjoy picking the winner from my couch) & I've sucked Firefighter D into watching it with me. Well, who am I kidding, it can't possibly be that hard for a 26 year old man to stare at 50 beautiful women for 2 hours!
4. I really, I mean REALLY want to go see Beauty & the Beast in 3D. Seriously. Really. She's my favorite Princess & I can only imagine how beautiful she will look in 3D!
5. I'm WAY over the politicalness that is infiltrating my tv. Thank goodness for the DVR so I can fast forward through the commercials atleast! Side note: please ignore any bad press that comes out of the SC primary next week. Our state isn't as crazy as the media is going to make it seem. I apologize in advance.
6. I had a Chic-fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit for breakfast, bfast potatoes & a coke zero. Yep, broke all diet rules. But it was so good & a salad is on tap for lunch! That totally balances out. Right? & both meals will be completely free! A free meal always taste amazing!
7. Glad I have another low-key weekend ahead. It will be February all too soon when I have an obligation every weekend.
8. Golden Globes are Sunday night. I'll be DVR'n Le Housewives & PanAm to watch the awards. Ricky is funny & the dresses are what it's really all about. I see a blog post Monday that may have something to do with the Red Carpet.
9. I get VERY excited when I get an email alert that I have a comment on my blog and even more so when it's a new follower! So.. that being said, please leave a comment & I will drop over to your blog sometime this weekend and take a looksie! If you one of my favorites you'll know I'll be stopping by to see your Confessionals this week!
Have a lovely weekend Y'all!!