Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Up 2 Date.

Hello Ladies!
So I was absent a few days from the blog. Friday evening was fun, I took little Miss Riley (one of the sweet munchto see Beauty & the Beast 3D! It was SO good! I may have shed a tear or 2.. Anyways, this was her first 3D movie. She was pumped!
The typhoon this weekend turned me into a lazy bum. Seriously, I got out of bed to vote Saturday and that was it. I literally watched EVERY show I had on my DVR. Finally Saturday night I got my lazy self up, showered and got ready for a dinner date with Firefighter D. We just went to O’Charley’s (we had a free appetizer coupon) but it was SO yummy. I indulged and got a steak & ate every bite! This is what I wore:
Grey Sweater, Oatmeal/Grey tank, Skinny Jeans and Brown Boots!
After dinner we ran by his dad’s house which oddly is right up the street from mine. So I met his dad for the first time and his fiancĂ©. It was good to meet them & their precious beagle Beau. After that we went home and watched the Lifetime movie Untouchable about Drew Peterson. I made him watch it with me because I thought I was going to be scared. I really wasn’t, just disturbed. Totally worth watching though.
Really creepy how much Rob Lowe looks like Drew Peterson! Eeek!
Sunday it was brutally cold (high was like 42) so after church and a yummy bowl of chili I crawled back into bed and proceeded to watch MORE tv. Yea, tv-aholic much? What else is there to do when it’s FREEZING and cloudy? Yea, exactly. Nothing.
Well, Firefighter D did not fix my sink. We went to Walmart after dinner Saturday and got DrainO and other such items. (Really exciting date night;)) But then we started watching the movie and didn’t get to it. Well, on Sunday dad said DrainO wasn’t going to fix it anyways, so he came over and we took apart my sink and fixed it! Now, I know how to do it, although I don’t think I could do it without gagging! J Yay for being a daddy’s girl and having him to do it for me! Firefighter D would have done it, but something about making him clean out my sink pipes probably wouldn’t be a good impression! J
I didn’t update yesterday because I literally felt like death warmed over. I’ve got a sinus thing going on and literally can’t breathe. :/ I woke up at 3:45AM this morning gasping for air, and never went back to sleep! UGH! I’m a zombie. I’m so ready for 5 O’Clock. I should go to the gym, but I will probably just walk two miles at home with the dog before dinner. Then I do believe it’s early to bed for me and a cocktail of Nyquil.
I have done surprisingly well with the diet this week/weekend. The chili I had Sunday was made with ground turkey (I don’t eat ground beef anymore) and I’ve had yogurt and dry cereal for breakfast. I also had a salad with chicken on it for lunch.  Go me!
In fact THE salad I just ate for lunch! :)
Well consider yourselves up-to-date on my oh-so-exciting (not) life. I have a few surprises this week to tell you about.. don’t lose sleep over the anticipation, but I do believe you will be as excited as I am! J

3 comments:

  1. I watched the movie too! It's super super creepy how much they look alike. I loved the movie tho!

    So glad the sink situation is settled! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chuckled when you described a high of 42 as brutally cold when it has been in the teens here a few days. My blood is starting to thicken again. But I can't wait to get down south again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not live in such a cold place! I need to see that lifetime movie lol. And feel better :)

    ReplyDelete