Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Hellllloooo! & Happy Thursday! Today & tomorrow and then 2 days off for a lovely weekend! :) Praise BE! Anywho.. let's get on to What's OK! With Amber!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

...that I have successfully had yogurt and honey nut cheerios for breakfast every morning this week. FINALLY  able to resist the yummy food that breakfast offers!

...that I have on a skirt today and no hose or tights. Yep, my legs are bare (but shaved) it's suppose to be 70 degrees in SC today so I decided to abort the leg wear. :)

...that I have a minimal amount of funds in my checking account because my paycheck is deposited at approx. 8pm this evening!

...that I disagree with 2 of my friends getting married. I'm not bitter, I just don't think they've found "the one," but they think they have so more power to them.

...that the NEW SPRING Lilly Pulitzer is revealed on SATURDAY! Can't wait! Expect a post with some of my favorites!

...that it's nearly the end of January, however, February is looking ridiculously busy. BUT fun!

...that I play all those silly games like Words with Friends, Scramble, and Family Feud on my phone to unwind at the end of the day. Lord help me.

...that I watch and actually LIKE Toddlers & Tiaras. I just can't resist the pint sized nose picking crown whores, their crazy mommas and the PIXI STIX!! :)

...that I REALLY want to go to a country concert soon. Lady A is coming to G'ville in June and Allison Krauss is coming to Columbia sometime soon. The only problem? My bank account doesn't support my hobby. :/ Why must I pay the car taxes, insurance and the HOA dues?? That's no fun!

...that I'm looking forward to doing Vaentines inspired Link Ups with Amber (the same one who does this link up) from Jan. 30-Feb. 14. Love it! I've already started working on some of those! :)

...that I'm making y'all wait for more exciting news until TOMORROW during Confessions!
You WON'T want to miss it! I just have to tell my parents first before it hits the internet! ;)
No worries I'm not knocked up! It's something gooooood! :)

Finally, It's OK that I LOVE you ALL!! Thanks for following! & your comments mean the world!


5 comments:

  1. I am so ready for my paycheck to go in! It's getting a little low in there! ;) They're announcing our summer concert line-up tomorrow and I can't wait! It'll be hard to pick just one to go see!
    I know how you feel about the friends getting married. My best friend just got engaged and I just don't approve! Luckily, I haven't seen her face-to-face yet, because I don't know how I'm going to lie about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the time before you get paid, my account is always scarce! Also, I can't not watch toddles and tiaras! I watch it every week and I'm sad it's over for a while. Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow! I'm kinda nervous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list. I must admit that I never wear a dress or a skirt without pantyhose unless it is during the summer, and I can show off natural leg.. but it is awesome you have the nerve too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the spring Lilly collection- so excited!

    Just found your blog through the linkup & it caught my eye because of Monograms. I just love everything with monograms. Today, a girlfriend and I were discussing what my monogram would look like if I married my current boyfriend (of almost 3 years, so it's not unlikely.) We wrote it out and it spells, ASS. Does this mean if I marry anyone with the last name S, that I'll have to do away with monograms the rest of my life? A life without monograms would be terrible!

    Cute blog! Looking forward to your upcoming Lilly post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting from the link up. i am addicted to watching toddlers & tiaras too!

    ReplyDelete